Saturday 21 January 2012

Week 3, Day 4 - We Found Love Workout 2

WOW!  This was a sweaty, sweaty one. Those side planks with the top leg elevated, lower leg lifting were a challenge.  I was daft enough to no place anything  under my elbow the first two times through.  Ouch!!!!  I love my bamboo flooring but...OUCH!!!!

Bill did this with me.  I love the dude.  He gave it his all and he even did the plank leg lift exercise as I was doing them.  I wasn't happy with his form but he insisted.  I even remembered to write down my scores.  WOW again!

It was a challenge for the two of us to do this one at the same time. We used piece of equipment, a rack of sorts, I bought a couple of years ago for bench press, squats, pullups, etc. for the side plank leg raises. (I use this equipment to hang close on to air dry) We were side to side, face to face and then ass to ass.  That is love!  That is determination.

My scores:

1. Jump tuck, squat under and over  - 20, 19, 17

2. Elevated one legged Push ups with alternating knee tuck - 25, 18, 16

3. Side Plank Leg Lift Left Side - 25, 26, 13 (thirteen represents the OUCH!)

4. Side Plank Leg Lift Right Side - 31, 21, 18

I still want to do yoga but I don't know.  I had a lovely walk in Port Credit.  Its cold but so nice and sunny out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment