Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 2 - Feeling Good Workout

I did feel good at the end of this workout.  I always feel good at the end of a workout.  Working out for me is like brushing my teeth.  Its something I have to do.  Its a regular part of my life and has been for over 25 years.

My sandbag has just a little over 35 lbs in it.  I was soaked in sweat at the end of this session.  I took a longer than usual cool down and a very good stretch.

My scores are as follows and I am showing number of sets fully completed in each circuit:

High Knees & Mountain Climbers - so 60  high knees and  60 mountain climbers
Squat Jumps & Push-ups & Tuck Jumps - so 12 squat jumps,12 pushups, 6 tuck jumps
Centre to Elbow Jump (L&R) & 2 x leg jumps - 5
Clean & Press & Squat & Press & Push Up - 4 (I know now why its a good idea to write big and I should have)
Tuck Jumps x 5 & ½ Burpee & squat hold x 5  -   - 15 TJ's, 15 HBSH's
Spider Knee Push up & Straight Leg Push Up (L&R) - 9
Switch Lunge & Press - 10 (5 each side)
Side Lunge x 2 & L & R Side Punch  & 2 Tuck Jumps - (again, bigger print would have been better)
10 x Squat & 10 x Squat Jumps - 1.5  for a total of 20 sandbag squats  and 10 squat jumps
Elbow to Knee jumps 10 x each side - 59
Wide leg jumps & Push up - 11
Speed run - 173

Lisa says to write out each circuit so its easy to see. I should have.  I lost time with some circuits trying to read small print (I printed off the workout from the website) Next time I will print it out BIG so I can read what the heck I am suppose to be doing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment