Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 3 - Week 4. What Doesn't Kill You

I was planning on doing this Friday but it was a rather stressful day and therefore I chose to chill. In all honesty, the stress of work on Friday became, in the end, emotionally draining. I had a cry and felt like I needed a curry. Once eaten, all was right with the world.

Today's killer of a workout was awesome. Very challenging. Dragging a sandbag with 35lbs of sand inside it across a floor whilst in plank isn't an easy task. Dragging it backwards is harder. But I loved the move. I pretended I was in stealth mode, dragging supplies thru a desert to people in need of them and there was a really scary creature following me.

I completed Lisa's part 2 times thru before moving on to Sean's bit. Bill did the workout after me but I modified timer for him so that he worked for 50 sec and rested for 25 sec. For me it was the usual 50/10.

Scores

Pushup with front raise - 10,8
Sandbag Drag - 10,8
Commando Pushup and 10 Mountain Climbers - 2.5,2.5

Shoulder lift & Squat w. Knee lift - 9,10
Round the world w. Squat - 9,9
Squat & Press - 9,9

I don't care about Bill's scores....joking! We don't bother keeping track. Yet. ;)

2 comments:

  1. well done lori!! and well done Bill!! keep on pushing!!!!
    Do you have the pink sandbag??? i could only fit 12kg (26 pounds) or rice into mine!!
    Maybe sand is easier to pack into it...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the black one. There wasn't a pink one way back when I got mine. I hsve the vinyl inserts, two of them, that are filled with sand. I'm at 35 lb but I bet I could get another 5 or 10 in there. Sand still the bag itself isn't 'stuffed'.

    ReplyDelete