Friday 6 January 2012

Day 4 - Wish You Would Pump It Workout

I stayed home from work today.  I had a  terrible night of a million hot flashes, a migraine and felt like I was going to vomit. I slept from 5:30am to 9:30 am this morning.  Needless to say I decided to take the day off from work.

By 2 pm I was feeling a little better so I did my morning yoga; a Morning Flow with Jason Crandall which I chose from Yogaglo.  I am loving this site and the streaming yoga classes. This morning asana practice was the perfect compliment to yesterday's Bodyrock workout, International Love. It was very much focused on shoulder opening and hip opening and a bit of chest opening.  


I am a sweaty and stinky mess having just completed Day 4.


Here are my scores:

  1. Burpees with pushup and tuck jump - 10, 10, 8
  2. Reverse Pullups with Dip Station - 17, 14.5, 12
  3. Triple Plank Burpees - 14, 14, 12
  4. Knee ups on Dip Station - 22, 20, 18

My POWER word today was LOVE

4 comments:

  1. I love that even though you didn't go to work you still did your Bodyrocking ; ) & Love the background of your blog. Best wishes with it & thanks for tip on Yogaglo, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Lori!! Way to commit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, there is a 15 day free trial with Yogaglo. I've already decided to continue with it. I was getting Jill Mill DVD once a month which I used along with my zillion other yoga DVDs but I've put that on hold for six months. There is also a Canadian site called My Yoga Online. I don't know that they have the sane number of streaming classes but they offer other things as well. Right now it's 10.00 per month or 89.00 per year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the info Lori, appreciate it! I will look into My Yoga Online too. ..but I spend so much time BRing these days, usually 3 - 20+ min periods, that its hard to find time for other. This may be temporary, just started in another 90 day challenge. But eventually I would love to make yoga more of a priority in my day. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete