Saturday 21 January 2012

Blah blah blah - forgot to add

This week has been bad for me with my yoga practice. I did yoga Monday. Bad me. At the end of every workout I do stretch and my stretches are all yoga asanas and usually lasts for 15 minutes but it's not the same.

I wanted to mention also that Bill gas worked out with me for the entire week and tomorrow is Day 5 of week three and he has confirmed his attendance for this event in the posh venue that is our basement recreation room.

I discovered one obstacle today in that with Bill and our cat Leyla on the scene it makes for a cramped space. Leyla is always with me and she was a little unsure today with all the equipment/props we used where she should be. Bless her.

And I have just realized I should have been counting my active rest days in the 30 days. Oops!

The photo is our fruit for our morning smoothie and the Choco....where did that come from? ;)

Our morning starts with a fruit, water and protein powder smoothie. That's been my breakfast for three years more. Weekends it's eggs with veg or steel cut oats with fruit and protein powder. I once tried the oatmeal with egg and protein powder and I can tell you now .... Don't! It's bloody horrid!

Yoga later for me. Lobster tails, salad and veg sautéed with loads of garlic for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment