Thursday 26 January 2012

Day 2 Week 4 - Strip the Fear Workout - Jan 26 2012

No yoga this morning...bed felt way too good to leave.


It was a rushing sort of day.  I was stuck in a telecon with the UK for 2 hours.  It is a weekly meeting but went on longer due to some changes on the project.  Oh well.


Today's workout was great. I did it four times through making it a 16 minute one.


My scores were


1. Push-up + Clean & Press & Squat & Press - 6, 5, 5, 6 (Counting each round)
2. Plyo-metric Jump & Press Up - 10, 8, 8, 8 (counting each press-up)
3. Plank & Floor touch & Knee Tuck – Alternate Sides - 16, 16, 16, 17 (counting each side of course)
4. Reverse Pull Up’s - 16, 14, 16,16


I think I pulled a something or other in my inner thigh, right side, on the weekend and I felt it with #3.  Need to watch this.


Can't wait for the fit test at the end of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment