Thursday 19 January 2012

Day 11 - Fit Test and Chest/Triceps Wednesday January 18

I was tired before I started this. It was another Fit Test followed by a chest and tricep workout.
Scores are below and the first number represents my score when I first started the 30 day challenge
Jump squats - 40   new 46
Pushups - 24          new 30
Burpees - 17          new 18
High Knees - 117    new 150
Switch Lunge - 36  new 40
Tuck Jumps - 28    new 35
Straight Abs - 25    new 33

I wouldn't say its a significant improvement when you look at the numbers above but taking into consideration the first fit test was done when I was well rested and didn't work that day and the second fit test came after a very stressfull day at work with a longer than normal drive home and barely 3 hours sleep the night before, its fucking awesome!  So there.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment