Monday 16 January 2012

Day 10 - Glory To the Booty

I did this yesterday.  Sunday Jan 15 but haven't had the opportunity to past until now.  completed this 600 rep workout in 14:39


Below were the exercises to be completed.  I am feeling it today.

100 High Knee Skips
100 Lunge kicks (50 each leg) using the Pink Sandbag
100 High Knee Skips
100 squats using the Pink Sandbag
100 High Knee Skips
25 Straight Abs
25 V Abs Left
25 V Abs Right
25 Bicycle Abs
The workout above was followed by Sean's weighted workout focusing on the back and biceps and using the sandbag.  The goal was to do as many bicep curls in 3 minutes and as many sandbag rows in 3 minutes that you could possibly do.  I broke it down into one minute chunks for a total of 6 minutes. I forgot to record my reps. Damn!  And this workout I am most definitely feeling today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment