Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 13 - Friday Jan 20 2012

I'm blogging from my iPad and I want to mention that it is easier to blog from my iPhone 4s. Why? I do not know. There seems to be a better layout and I suppose its mainly the blog app on my phone is a better human interface...I'm all technical. Ha!I did Sean's shoulder and leg workout from week 2, day 8. I chose to use dumbbells. I didn't do Lisa's workout because I was just to tired from the day. It was a very stressful week at work. And also I had a wee bit of a cry at the office. The catalyst was a post from one of my son's friends on his memorial page. It was a lovely post that brought tears to my eyes. Crying makes me very tired.Looking forward to day 14 today...woot!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! Yea sometimes life gets in our way, but the sun will rise and you just have to do it right the next day! :)

    ReplyDelete